SWAP FREE POLICY
- Rum Financial Brokerage PLC reserves the right to revoke a Swap-free account status
Without having to provide reasoning for this.
- If Rum Financial Brokerage PLC detects that a Swap-free Account is being abused by taking advantage of not paying swaps, in the form of, but not limited to: fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, carry trades, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity with the usage of a Swap-free account, then we reserve the right to take immediate action in the form of:
- revoking the Swap-free account status to all live trading accounts that are under suspicion of exploitation;
- Termination of the client agreement.
- To correct and recover any unrealized swaps and any unrealized interest and/or pending charges for any and all of such client’s accounts Swap-Free trading accounts during the period for which the real trading account(s) was converted to one or more Swap-Free accounts.
- We advise that we reserve the right to cancel the Swap-free account status granted to any live account at any time without being obliged to provide any explanation or justification.